For 10+ Years
When schools choose XSEED, the most complete
school management system, their students become
lifelong learners and develop a solid foundation for success.
- Worlds best teaching app & academic planner
- Teach & manage online or on-campus classes easily
- Powerful digital content for the most engaging lessons
- Connecting parents, teachers & school management
- Complete insight of the teachers progress
- Complete insight of the childs learning & performance
- Includes essential features of a school management system
- Best test preparation tool for entrance exams
- Measures critical thinking & problem solving
- Powerful report card with details by subjects & skills
- For teachers, academic leadership & school management
- Professional development, support & certification
- Proven, practical, hands-on, demonstration-based
- For all test types & for all major subjects (Pre-K to 8)
- 100000+ questions for unlimited test papers
- Aligned with skills & demands of the 21st century
- Books, workbooks and reading material for all student needs
- Develops conceptual understanding & problem-solving
- Advance English language & literacy skills
is an integrated curriculum, teacher training, and assessment program for K-8 school education.
the XSEED program aligns with international standards including syllabus of various boards. The XSEED Method has been implemented by schools across India, the Philippines, Dubai, Riyadh, Qatar, Nepal, and Oman.
Developed by a team from Harvard, Cambridge, MIT, and IIM Ahmedabad.
with an inquiry-based, constructivist approach that uses hands-on activities, followed by reflection and feedback.
This time-tested, and research-based method ensures learning, and success are not a matter of chance but a predictable result.
behind the success of students and teachers. The five steps - when actually followed - make all the difference.
Proven again and again over time that the XSEED Method simply delivers the best learning results.
Every period on the timetable runs this way. Everyday! All resources are linked to this. All tests are linked to this.
curated activities, and prompts increase in student questioning and participation. Practices, and assessments reinforce learnings.